An update

10:57

Hello everybody who is still reading this blog! How are you?

Well, I would apologize for the lack of posts and activity but to be honest, I've been really really really busy in the last couple of months or so. But now that I finally have time I would like to spend more time "working" on this space; it really does need a makeover - clever blogs I follow say that revamping your blog is a great way of getting back into blogging.
We shall see.

These blogging tips also suggest giving an update to your readers (however few they may be), so here it is: 

I PASSED MY DRIVING EXAM.
I CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE A CAR.
I still can't believe it.

I think I'll write a post about the entire driving lessons madness I've been through (spoilers: I did cry, several times), because I think it might actually be helpful for some of you, so keep an eye out for that! :)

I think this will be it for now, see you soon (possibly with an England photo-post, and I might even arrange an England haul, because my Primark Potter parka needs to be shown on every possible platform)!

Kinga

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Üzemeltető: Blogger.